The season is here and it’s time to break out the latest in fashion trends and must-have looks. Get ahead of the curve and prepare to look your best this season with our list of the hottest fashion trends to try. From avant-garde statement pieces to timeless classics, discover pieces that will have you feeling stylish and on-trend. Whether you’re looking to spruce up your wardrobe staples or go all-out with a statement-making look, make sure to stay up-to-date with these fresh and trendy fashion pieces for the season.
1. Unpacking the Hottest Fashion Trends of the Season
With each new season, fashion trends hit the runway and you and your wardrobe are ready! But what are the hottest fashion trends of the season and how can you incorporate them into your wardrobe? Here’s your guide to unpacking the latest and greatest trends.
The Power of Prints
From lively florals to nostalgic animal patterns, prints are everywhere! Pair an oversized floral print blouse with a pair of dark denim jeans or rock the animal trend in a bold snakeskin mini skirt. You can even accessorize with printed handbags and shoes to add the perfect amount of pizzazz to any look.
Casual & Comfort
Thanks to the current pandemic, comfort is as fashionable as ever. Whether you’re lounging on the sofa or promoting your latest playlist, a super-soft hoodie and joggers set will do the trick. For those days when you want to switch it up, opt for a cool oversized T-shirt dress or a pair of drawstring trousers with your favorite trainers.
Co-ords are always an easy way to wow your followers, especially in daring, vibrant hues. Whether it’s a jumpsuit, two-piece or shirt/skirt combo, make sure you’re ready to turn heads. And if you really want to go all out glam, pick one of these co-ords in a sequin or velvet fabric.
Mixed & Matched Textures
Pair texture upon texture this season for a look that stands out. Think: faux leather mini skirt with a knitted sweater, pleated midi skirt with an oversized T-shirt or a ribbed knit top with cargo pants. Mix and match away and get ready for all the compliments.
2. The Top Trends You Need to Know Now
Styles with a Soul
As fashion trends evolve, so does the way we dress. This season is no exception; comfort and luxury intersect in new and unexpected ways. Fabrics, cuts, and silhouettes are being complemented with faint details to make a strong fashion statement. Plain-colored garments are getting a plush upgrade through intricate embroidery and fringe hems that lend an effortless elegance to any outfit. To keep you stylishly informed, here are the hottest trends you need to know.
- Embroidery: Add a touch of flare to your wardrobe this season with intricate designs that can give instant soul to a simple look. Natural-toned floral motifs and leafy patterns can give a contemporary edge to any outfit. Embroidery-adorned pieces can be used to elevate an all-black ensemble or be mixed in with shades of pastel for a more subtle take.
- Maxi Skirts: A timeless staple for any season, maxi skirts create an effortless and comfortable look. Whether you lean towards the minimalist side or are a die-hard pattern lover, there is a maxi skirt style for everyone. Denim, chiffon, and cotton finishing are all a great choice this season for a comfortable and fashion-forward look.
- Head Scarfs: A rare blend of traditional and modern style, head scarfs are having a major moment in fashion right now. All the A-list fashion bloggers are wrapped up in these easy-to-wear accessories. This trend is perfect for adding a spicy boost to an everyday outfit. With a variety of prints and shapes, the headscarf look can be tailored to your personal taste.
The Power Suit
The rise of the power suit has created a new wave of uplifting, confident fashion. A modern take on the robe suit and kick flares theme, the look commands attention. With power suits playing a leading role, it’s a no-brainer for making an unstoppable statement – so stock up on designed blazers and trousers and you’re ready to take on the world!
Bold Colors & Accessories
This season brings a burst of bright colors to your wardrobe – hot corals, tomato reds, and tangerine oranges all have a high-impact factor. Bold colors create a striking look when paired with whites or neutral colors. Accessories bring the punch – think sunnies, bags, and shoes accented with metallic and studs.
3. Simple Ways to Incorporate Trending Styles Into Your Look
When it comes to keeping up with the latest fashion trends, it can be hard to know where to start. Good news is, you don’t need to overhaul your wardrobe in order to stay stylish. Make a statement with these .
1. Dressy Outerwear
Don’t underestimate the power of a smart jacket. Focal Streetwear, tailored coats, and blazers are a great addition to any look. Not only will they keep you warm, but they also instantly add sophistication to any outfit. Find something that works with jeans and a nice top, or a t-shirt and formal trousers, and you’ll be looking modern and on-trend.
2. Statement Pieces
Introduce something unique to break up a classic look. Look for something eye-catching – a bold colour, an interesting print, or some serious sparkle – and build your look around it. That way, you can bring in the latest trends without feeling uncomfortable. Choose one statement item and keep everything else fairly simple to finish the look.
3. Minimalist Fuss
Tiny details can speak louder than words. Look for features like:
- Shiny zips
- Embroidered logos
- Embellished buttons
Those little touches may only be small, but they can make the difference between gentle fashion updates and a full-on trend revamp. It’s the perfect way to dip your toe into the latest styles.
4. Tailored Silhouettes
Fit is key to staying on point. Bring out your inner fashionista with sharp edges, tailored pieces, and structured shapes. Over-sized items are also making a comeback, so keep an eye out for items that hover between two sizes. It’s all about playing with your silhouette and modernizing your wardrobe.
5. Layer Day Dresses
Keep dresses looking fresh with layering. Small jackets, smart cardigans, and longline blazers make for effortless styling and dressing up. Team with boots or a pair of sandals, and add some statement jewellery for a long-lasting, trend-savvy silhouette. It’s never been easier to stay stylish.
4. Embrace the Season’s Hottest Fashions
The cold winter season might make some of us want to crawl back in bed and never come out – but there is nothing more exciting than dressing for the new season and embracing all of this year’s hottest fashion trends. Stay ahead of the curve by busting out these top trends:
- Teddy Coat: Whether you grab a plain or multicolored coat, this look is a cornerstone of winter wardrobe. Wear yours on top of a turtleneck jumper and tailored trousers for an instant classic.
- Corduroy: Although corduroy is known to be a sturdy material, that does not have to mean it cannot be stylish too. An easy way to stay on trend is with a pair of corduroy-look trousers, or if you’re feeling brave, you could even rock a corduroy skirt.
- Check Prints: Whether it be in head-to-toe looks, or with subtle hints of detail – a print is the go-to way to stand out this season. Rock the season’s check print trend by pairing a monochrome check blazer with a check scarf.
- Faux Fur: Faux fur looks luxurious yet it is a great way to stay cosy. Adding a statement style to the winter season can be done with a faux fur trimmed coat – wear indoors over chunky knit jumpers or outside over a calico shirt.
With all of these fashionable pieces, why not add a little more pizazz with festive accessories? Show off your holiday spirit with your choice of winter accessories – think statement earrings and hats, or even a good clutch bag.
Finally, hit the streets in style with all of the hottest winter trends in tow; the best way to stay chic this season is by keeping up with current fashions. So get out there and enjoy!
As the season changes, the opportunities to showcase your unique style grow. Embrace the hottest trends and stay ahead of the curve with this guide to the must-have looks that will have everyone turning their heads. Step out in style and make a statement this season!